TERMS & CONDITIONS
for 3D Virtual Tour, Commercial Photography, and Aerial/Drone Photography and Videography Services
- Acceptance of Terms By engaging 360 Prime View for 3D Virtual Tour, Commercial Photography, and Aerial/Drone Photography and Videography services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. These terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you (the “Client”) and 360 Prime View.
- Services 360 Prime View will provide 3D Virtual Tour, Commercial Photography, and Aerial/Drone Photography and Videography services as specified in the agreed-upon proposal or contract. The scope of services, deliverables, and timelines will be outlined in writing and mutually agreed upon by both parties.
- Payment The Client agrees to pay 360 Prime View the agreed-upon fees for the services provided. Payment terms and methods will be specified in the proposal or contract. A deposit may be required before the commencement of the project, with the balance due upon completion or as otherwise agreed.
- Intellectual Property 360 Prime View retains all intellectual property rights to the 3D Virtual Tour, photographs, videos, and other deliverables created during the project, except for any pre-existing materials provided by the Client. The Client is granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the deliverables for the intended purpose outlined in the proposal or contract.
- Usage Rights The Client understands and agrees that 360 Prime View may use the 3D Virtual Tour, photographs, videos, or other deliverables for self-promotion, marketing, or display purposes, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing. However, 360 Prime View will not license or sell the deliverables to third parties without the Client’s consent.
- Permissions and Clearances It is the responsibility of the Client to obtain all necessary permissions, clearances, and authorizations for the 3D Virtual Tour, Commercial Photography, and Aerial/Drone Photography and Videography services. This includes obtaining any required permits or permissions for aerial/drone photography or videography.
- Client’s Responsibilities The Client will provide accurate and timely information, access to the location, and any necessary assistance or cooperation required for the successful completion of the project. The Client shall ensure that the location is safe and complies with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Changes and Revisions Any changes or revisions to the project scope, deliverables, or timeline must be agreed upon in writing by both parties. Additional fees may apply for significant changes or revisions requested by the Client after the project has commenced.
- Confidentiality Both parties agree to keep confidential any proprietary or sensitive information obtained during the course of the project. This obligation of confidentiality extends beyond the termination or completion of the project.
- Limitation of Liability 360 Prime View will make every effort to provide high-quality services and deliverables. However, in no event shall 360 Prime View be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in connection with the services or deliverables, including but not limited to lost profits, loss of data, or business interruption.
- Termination Either party may terminate the project by providing written notice if the other party breaches any material term of these Terms and Conditions and fails to remedy the breach within a reasonable time. In the event of termination, the Client shall pay for any services or deliverables provided up to the termination date.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.